Our Journals have recently been upgraded to OJS 3.3, a stable and up-to-date release of our collaborative and open source editorial system.
OJS 3.3 brings several long awaited and exciting changes, including:
- Improved usability and accessibility
- Changes to the dashboard and navigation menus
- Improvements to submission management
- Changes to review type terminology
- Enhancements to user management and communication
- And new features for multilingual journals
Visit the PKP Web Application Library for a complete list of 3.3 changes and major features.