FUP sustains the peer review integrity on every journal. We therefore ask all peer reviewers to make every reasonable effort to follow these ethical guidelines:
- Give unbiased consideration to each manuscript submitted for consideration for publication. You should therefore judge each on its merits, without regard to race, religion, nationality, sex, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the author(s).
- Declare any potential conflict of interest prior to agreeing to review a manuscript. This can include any relationship with the author that may potentially bias your review.
- Keep the peer-review process confidential. Please don’t share information or correspondence about a manuscript with anyone outside the peer-review process.
- Please provide a constructive, comprehensive, evidenced, and appropriately substantial peer-review report.
- Avoid making statements in your report which might be construed as impugning any person’s reputation.
- Please make all reasonable effort to submit your report and recommendation in a timely manner. If that is not going to be possible, please inform the editor.
- Call to the journal editor’s attention any significant similarity between the manuscript you’re reviewing and any other article you’re are aware of.