The publishing landscape is constantly evolving and so are FUP JOURNALS catalog. Each year, Firenze University Press introduces new publications to address growing areas of research that transform our lives. These new publications provide important new opportunities to enable researchers around the world to share their latest research in different fields
In 2024, Firenze University Press will introduce new publications covering disciplines such as Anthropology, Adult Learning, Business management, Literature, Philosophy of Mathematics, History of the arts and more.
Coverage of all of these disciplines can be found in current and forthcoming publications from FUP.
Listed below are the new titles coming from FUP in 2024:
New Fully Open Access Journals Coming in 2024
- Archivio per l’Antropologia e la Etnologia
- Epale Journal on Adult Learning and Continuing Education
- Journal of Emerging Perspectives. Business management, society and territorial studies
- Journal for the Philosophy of Mathematics
- L’Ospite Ingrato
- LA DIANA | Rivista della Scuola di Specializzazione in Beni Storico Artistici dell’Università di Siena
- Rivista Italiana di Studi sullʼAsia centrale e sul Caucaso
Firenze University Press publishes a suite of more than 60 open access academic journals which have a strong impact on the academic community, covering a broad range of topics.
Known for rigorous, fair peer review and fast publication times, each of our journals is published in open access to help ensure the widest possible dissemination for research. The journals are editorially independent, supported by an Editorial Board with specialist expertise in the subject area.
Follow the links above for more information about our Journals List, on the scope and calls for papers announcements for each title. You can also follow the links on the journal homepage to submit an article, set a journal alert or add to your favorites.